Wellspring Worship Center gives away a minimum of ten percent of all donations it receives.
The Missions Committee of Wellspring Worship Center aims to contribute financially to local, domestic, and international ministries as God leads. It supports short and long-term missions and ministries that have a direct relationship with Wellspring. If you wish to contribute to missions at Wellspring, click here to go to our giving page, and select “Missions” in the “giving type” field. If you want to apply for support or join the Missions Committee, please email the church office.
Some of the ministries we regularly support are:
- Children in the Son, Andrea Eaton – A ministry to children in Romania.
- Pregnancy Care Center of the Upper Valley – Offers free ultrasounds, counseling, classes, and a boutique to expectant mothers.
- Navigators, Cindy Benson – Campus Minister to Colby-Sawyer College.
- GHS International – Bill Norton’s prophetic ministry.
- Mariatu’s Hope – Ruth & Robert Search’s ministry to build and fix wells in Sierra Leone and do hygiene education and evangelism.
- Foursquare Children of Promise International – An orphanage in Cambodia.
- Christian Counseling and Educational Foundation (CCEF) – A Christian counseling service in the Upper Valley.
- David & Miha Norton – Ministers in Romania and around the world.
- The Prayer Room at Dartmouth College – An ecumenical Christian space for prayer, located on Main Street in Hanover.
- YWAM, Warren Groves – A trainer of YWAM missionaries in Kona, Hawaii.
- Integrare – Denise & Kent Dahlberg’s campus ministry to athletes and faculty.
- All the Word – Computer assisted Bible translation into languages that do not yet have translations of the Bible.