We know it’s not always easy visiting a new church. At Wellspring, no matter who you are and what you believe we welcome you as our guest! Newcomers often have many questions about our services, some of which we’ve answered below. You can also contact us with any questions you may have, or look at our location and service times.
- Our services generally last for 90 minutes.
- They are primarily dividend into a ‘worship’ (or singing) portion and a sermon (or preaching) portion.
- Our 30-minute worship time is contemporary, upbeat, and all ages welcome!
- We offer Nursery Care (ages 0-3yrs) for the entire service and Children’s Ministries (ages 4-12) during the sermon.
- Sermons at Wellspring Worship Center are based on the truths of the Bible, are are interesting and relevant to everyday life. Click here for some recent sermons.
- At the end of the service, we have Prayer Teams available for any prayer needs you may have.
- We hope you’ll stick around after the service to meet some people and enjoy the coffee and snacks in our lobby for Coffee Hour!
Again, if you have any additional questions, please contact us. We look forward to meeting you!