We know it’s not always easy visiting a new church. You may find yourself asking these questions:
- What will the service be like?
- What are the people like?
- Will they be unfriendly, or too friendly?
- How should I dress?
- Will it be easy to leave if I don’t enjoy it?
- Will they ask me for money?
- Will my kids enjoy it?
- Am I welcome if I do not believe in God?
Whether you regularly attend church or are new to church, believe in God or not, we welcome you as our guest! It is very important to us that your visit to Wellspring Worship Center is enjoyable and we are glad to have you.
Our Saturday Service starts at 6PM and our Sunday Services start at 10AM. For directions, click here. Although there are other aspects to our services, they are primarily divided into a ‘worship’ (or singing) portion and a sermon (or preaching).
Here’s what you can expect:
- Our weekend services generally last for 90 minutes.
- Our 30-minute worship time is contemporary and upbeat – all ages welcome!
- We offer Nursery Care (ages 0-3yrs) for the entire service.
- We offer Children’s Ministries (ages 4-12) during the sermon.
- Sermons at Wellspring Worship Center are based on the truths of the Bible, are are interesting and relevant to everyday life.
- At the end of the service, we have Prayer Teams available for any prayer needs you may have.
- We hope you’ll stick around after the service to meet some people and enjoy the coffee and snacks in our lobby for Coffee Hour!
If you have any additional questions, please contact us. We look forward to meeting you!